Succulents are HOT HOT HOT! Highly varied in color, size & appearance. Easy to care for. What more could you want?
Follow our quick step-by-step to create your own!
1. Select your Tray: Get started by asking yourself a few questions. Where will you place your garden? What shape do you prefer? Do you like edge trim or a colored tray? Then go to a marketplace like Amazon.com or a treasure hunt like Home Goods, choose a tray that suits your style & get started. Need a suggestion? Try this one or this one
2. Start at the Center: Start in the middle of your tray and work to the outside. A larger & higher center point will help you to create visual interest.
3. Plan your Space: Find interesting succulent varieties and similarly sized pots to arrange around your focal point.
4. Arrange and Rearrange: Move the plants around until you are happy with the way things look. Your garden can continue to evolve- don’t be afraid to continue to adjust over time.
5. Find a Sunny Corner: Keep your succulent garden in a sunny corner. Water sparingly every 2-3 weeks.
Pretty simple, isn’t it? If you want a quick download of these steps for yourself, click here!